Co-Founder & SEO Strategist
Quentin is an information-hungry Gen Xer, often found lurking in the deepest corners of your Google Analytics on a quest to dig up something insightful.
He’s the man behind our 5-star client reviews and a trusted search marketing writer for GoDaddy.
In 12 years at the helm of Searcht (formerly OnQ Marketing), Quentin has helped hundreds of brands improve their search visibility, conversion rates, and lead acquisition.
These core values underpin his approach to results-driven SEO:
- Higher-volume keywords aren’t always the best target. Aim for keywords that drive budget-happy, quality leads.
- Testing is an essential element of successful SEO. Data-driven marketing is smarter marketing.
- Content is just content without a strategy. Research and planning are critical.
- Measurable, revenue-raising change begins with a thorough SEO Audit and search marketing strategy.
Connect With Quentin
Connect with him on LinkedIn or follow him on Quora. Twitter more your thing? Read his thoughts on #seo, #contentmarketing, #web3 and #auspol.
- Boost Your Content Performance with Google’s Quality Rater Guidelines & E-A-T
- A Guide to Local SEO for Law Firms
- Ecommerce Category Pages SEO: 8 Tips to Optimise
- Content Marketing for Real Estate Agents: Why it’s Crucial to Have a Strategy in Place
- Google Ads for Real Estate Agents: Everything You Need to Know
- How To Improve Your eCommerce Sales in 16 Easy Steps (Updated for 2022)
Voice Search and eCommerce – Fulfilo
Client Experience & Covid – Advertising Review
Maximum ROI with eCommerce Ads – Salena Knight
Marcus Jovanovich, Savvy Fox Property Group
We consulted with Marcus to help him improve Savvy Fox’s search visibility and performance. Marcus himself had previously owned and operated two digital agencies and once had his own marketing coaching business.